- RAPID Flu & Dengue result on-site : SAME day
- Senior Citizen 2% discount
- Health Screening package
- Skin boosters/ botox/ fillers
- Chronic Disease
- Travel Medicine & Vaccines
- Hair/ Men’s health
Oneness Medical is a new modern practice with a commitment to provide a comprehensive range of quality general medical and aesthetic services.
We endeavour to deliver excellent, safe medical treatments and adhere to the latest clinical guidelines.
Oneness Medical clinic is situated in a close-knit community in Holland Close. With a team of friendly staff, we aspire to provide the community with a personalised medical care.
Dr Wong obtained his medical degree in Australia, Monash University and completed his internship in Singapore General Hospital and accumulated primary healthcare experience in polyclinic. He went on to join Raffles Medical Group to further provide the breadth and depth of medical care as a general practitioner.
Dr Wong has a special interest in skin care leads him to pursue further qualifications in Masters of Aesthetic Medicine in UK, Barts and the London’s Plastic Surgery. For his academic excellence, he was awarded Distinction in both Masters and Postgraduate Certificate.
He is fully accredited in all aesthetic procedures such as Botulinum toxin, filler injections and lasers. Besides aesthetic medicine, he also took extra interest in hair transplant and completed his training at Maxwell Hair Transplant Clinic in Seoul, Korea.
With more than 10 years of experience, he welcomes people to the new modern Oneness Medical clinic. He is passionate and eager to work with the community to empower them in taking charge of their own health and total well-being.
- MBBS (Monash, Australia)
- MSc Masters in Aesthetic Medicine with Distinction
- Barts and the London’s Plastic Surgery, Queen Mary University of London
- Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Hair Transplant by Dermatologist Training at Maxwell Hair Transplant Clinic, Seoul - Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) - Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- Certificate of Competences (accredited by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee) - Lasers and IPL Assisted Hair Removal - Pigment Lasers - Intense Pulsed Light - Skin Rejuvenation - Ablative Lasers - Fractional Photothermolysis - Botox for Aesthetic Applications - Dermal Fillers - Use of Laser and IPL for Vascular Disorders - Non surgical Skin Tightening Devices - Chemical Peels